STUDIO TV H2
Two days of conferences filmed on the “Studio TV H2” stage and chaired by leading hydrogen experts from France and Europe, giving a round-up of the sector’s news and its existing and emerging solutions.
STUDIO TV H2 features a very dynamic format very close to that of a TV magazine, with a mixture of debates and round-the-table talks, in French or in English (not interpreted), chaired by professional experts and reporters.
Each programme will be filmed live, broadcast on the website, and relayed via the exhibition’s social network channels.
The STUDIO TV H2 platform targets all public and private sector professionals and decision makers seeking to implement authentic solutions for the energy and ecology transition.
Taking a long, hard look at the environmental, societal, and economic issues involved in this new energy solution, fifty or so French and European speakers will be presenting the marketing initiatives and strategies that are taking shape, debating such themes as key factors in success, the main research and development areas, infrastructure requirements, and the business models that need putting together to construct the hydrogen energy ecosystem.
The Studio TV H2 big topics in 2020
- The sector’s ambitions in France and the rest of Europe
- Transportation—bus roll-outs, municipal fleets
- Transportation—rail, road haulage: what’s the score?
- Strategies for ports
- Projects as seen by the wind sector
- Power2Gas and grid injection
- Industry: green hydrogen and incidental hydrogen
Professional subjects on Studio TV H2
The conferences and speakers have been selected by a steering committee of experts in the hydrogen field:
- Stephanie Paysant, administration and communication manager at AFHYPAC (French hydrogen and fuel cell association)
- Philippe Boucly chairman of AFHYPAC (French hydrogen and fuel cell association)
- Luc Bodineau, hydrogen programme coordinator at France’s ADEME energy agency
- Nicolas Brahy, executive manager at HYDROGEN EUROPE