PRACTICAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSPORTS & ACCESS
Train trafic will be less disturbed on April 4th and will not be impacted at all on Thursday April 5th (all trains will be running)
More information regarding train trafic on www.sncf.com/en
If your train is not running, consider other transports: car share, local buses (Flixbus, Oui Bus...).
DATES AND HOURS :
- Wednesday, April the 4th ….. from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April the 5th ….. from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
HOTLINE VISITORS AND ATTENDEES
Hotline : email@example.com
+33 (0)4 78 17 62 92
Adress : Route de la Pyramide 75012 PARIS
HOW TO COME
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT :
- Subway line 1 station Château de Vincennes – anticipate 15 minutes walk to access the Pavillon des Congrès
- Bus : Lines 46, 112 stop « Château de Vincennes » 4 minutes away from the Pavillon des Congrès
- RER line A Vincennes station – Anticipate 15 minutes walk to access the Pavillon des Congrès
- Vélib’ Station n°12125
BY CAR :
- 5 minutes away from the ring Porte Dorée, Porte de Vincennes or Porte de Charenton.
SHUTTLE HYDROGEN TAXIS :
We place at your disposal hydrogen shuttle the 4th of april and the 5th of april, from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
2 starting points :
- Subway station Château de Vincennes
- Parc Floral de Paris