Forum Investment and Financing
Thursday, April the 5th, 02:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Convergent stakes between companies, territories and investors :
- economic actors are developping new business models to create true market opportunities.
- territories and widely public actors, proactive to help the hydrogen deployment, in France and in Europe, are expecting bridge-financing,
- financial actors are more and more involved in the energy transition.
Projects’ real terms, important needs : some examples.
Recent news have highlighted projects and announcements about the amounts needed. Plastic Omnium announced a 100 millions euros development plan ; the « Zero Emission Valley » Project developped by Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region is based on a 70 millions euros budget ; Akzo Nobel & Gasunie Project, in the Netherlands, is about 15 millions euros; Honda & General Motors common investment in the USA is 85 millions dollars.
Forum’s goal is to bring together investors, public actors and sectoral companies and give feasability milestones, with relevant contents.
- 2 sequences provide further information
1st round-table : Investment perspectives & business models
02:15 PM – 03:00 PM
Etude Mc Kinsey – Hydrogen Council / France and energy transition investment overview
Strategic visions & operationnal feedback
2nd round table : What public tools in France & Europe to help deployment ?
03:00 PM – 04:00 PM
In France, regional actions and national tools
In Europe, an increasing comitment
- Luc Bodineau, ADEME
- Elodie De Recy, Deputy Director, Paris Office, EIB European Investment Bank
- Guillaume De Smedt, Director, Marketing & Strategy Hydrogen Energy, Air Liquide Hydrogen WBU
- Vincent Vettier, Investment Director, Demeter
- Vincent Fournet, BPI France
- Mathieu Gardies, STEP
- Pedro Guedes de Campos, Financial Engineering Officier, FCH-JU
- Eric Hayoun, Director CDC Infrastructures
- Adamo Screnci, Fondation E5T & Thyssen Krupp Gmbh
Debate : What a vision of risk and opportunities?
How to balance profitability requirements, innovative business models and public support?