Success on all fronts for the second edition of the HyVolution Hydrogen Energy Days
HyVolution, the benchmark gathering of Hydrogen sector stakeholders in Europe, took place on 4th and 5th April 2018 at Paris’s Parc Floral.
This second edition was organized by GL events Exhibitions in partnership with AFHYPAC, the French hydrogen and fuel cell association. As well as companies and institutions directly involved in the sector, it also attracted energy and transport professionals along with local and regional government delegations.
Over the event’s two days, over 800 participants from France and abroad had the chance to find out, learn, and discuss the latest news from the French and European markets: energy issues, hydrogen solution supply and demand, concrete achievements, the expanding offering, and innovation.
Three years after COP21 and the Paris Agreements, in the midst of busy political and economic news at both national and European levels, the hydrogen community has its sights set on a major role in the French energy landscape. It took advantage of this impressive gathering to step up a gear.
60 exhibitors and sponsors
45 speakers from France and abroad
17% of participants from outside France
A unifying event facilitating encounters and new relations
A genuine vehicle for accelerating the development of European markets, with a friendly ambience on a friendly scale, HyVolution was a crossroads for exchanges between key hydrogen sector stakeholders, national and regional public and private decision makers, and people from industry and science over its 2 days. This year’s participation was notable for the many directors of famous companies and institutions who attended. Bosch, BPCE, DGA-Ministry of Armed Forces, EDF, Eiffage Énergie, Naval Group, PSA, RATP, Tenergie, TIGF, Transdev, and more were present.
HyVolution, is ...
Conferences chaired by 45 highly rated experts from France and abroad : studio TVH2
Test drive hydrogen vehicles in real conditions in the outstanding setting of Paris's Bois de Vincennes
22 workshops led by exhibitors and partners
HyVolution is also an event featuring many highlights and announcements
- Presentation of the results of "Developing hydrogen for French economy", a study of prospects carried out by McKinsey consultants for AFHYPAC and 11 other partners
- Signing of two partnership agreements by Engie Cofely for development of hydrogen in the Var department and the Brittany region
- The progress of the EAS-HyMob by the Normandy region
- The Occitanie region, in partnership with AFHYPAC launched the "Hydrogen in the Regions" (Toulouse, 26th and 27th September)
- Safra presented its new electric and zero-emission hydrogen bus projects to the public for the first time
- The presence of Energy Observer as special guest
Thanks to the many sponsors and partners for HyVolution 2018 !
SPONSOR PREMIUM :
SPONSORS GOLD :
SPONSORS SILVER :
SPECIAL GUEST :