Two days of conferences filmed on the HyVolution TV and chaired by leading hydrogen experts from France and Europe, giving a round-up of the sector’s news and its existing and emerging solutions.
HyVolution TV features a very dynamic format very close to that of a TV magazine, with a mixture of debates and round-the-table talks, in French or in English (not interpreted), chaired by professional experts and reporters.
Each programme will be filmed live, broadcast on the website, and relayed via the exhibition’s social network channels.
The HyVolution TV platform targets all public and private sector professionals and decision makers seeking to implement authentic solutions for the energy and ecology transition.
© Charles Mangin
Taking a long, hard look at the environmental, societal, and economic issues involved in this new energy solution, fifty or so French and European speakers will be presenting the marketing initiatives and strategies that are taking shape, debating such themes as key factors in success, the main research and development areas, infrastructure requirements, and the business models that need putting together to construct the hydrogen energy ecosystem.
The big 2022 themes :
• Decarbonised cross-border hydrogen trading: challenges and opportunities
• Adapting professions to meet the needs of the hydrogen industry
• Infrastructure : the key enabler for clean mobility deployment
• Investment Funds : the challenge of project financing
• European Hydrogen Backbone, MosaHYc ... How can existing gas infrastructures be adapted to create a hydrogen transport network in Europe?
All broadcasts and speaking are recorded and can be viewed on our YouTube channel as well the website and the exhibition mobile app
© Charles Mangin
Hyvolution TV will also be the presentation of advanced projects that put renewable hydrogen at the heart of it!